You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown- Cast Photos

Brennan Hampton, Junior, portrayed Charlie Brown in this years high school musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”

Brennan Hampton, Junior, portrayed Charlie Brown in this year’s high school musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”

Kara Baumunk

Mary Stockdale, Sophomore, dressed as a Woodstock for Suppertime in this year’s High School Musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”
Emily O’Brien, Freshman, and Yessenia Leos-Ochoa, Freshman, dressed as blankets for “My Blanket and Me” in this year’s High School Musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”
Carly LeMaster, Sophomore, dressed as a peanut in this year’s RI High School Musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”
Ella Hansen, Junior, dressed as a peanut in this year’s RI High School Musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”
Kara Baumunk portrayed the role of Patty in this year’s RI High School Musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”
Carter Cupp, Junior, portrayed the role of Schroeder in this year’s RI High School Musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”
Thom Elliot, Freshman, portrayed the role of Linus Van Pelt in this year’s RI High School Musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”
Nyx King, Freshman, portrayed the role as Snoopy in this year’s RI High School Musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”
Georgi Feigley, Senior, portrayed the role of Lucy Van Pelt in this year’s RI High School Musical, “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown.”